About Dynamic Websites
Dynamic Websites is based in the Melbourne suburb of Hawthorn. We are one of Melbourne's leading web design companies for small businesses.
We have a focus on tradesmen, but the range of our clients is extensive. This includes plumbers, beauty products, window cleaners, builders, limousine hire, florists, cleaners and even a professional football coach who played for Australia. Take a look at recent examples of our work.
John is the Managing Director and senior web developer for Dynamic Websites. He is highly qualified with a Bachelor of Computer Engineering from RMIT University, Melbourne. He is also Google Ads Certified.
There isn't much about web design and online marketing that he doesn't know. John has had extensive experience working on many IT projects. This experience is from small businesses to large corporations. This includes RLM Systems, a subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Australia.
As a software specialist he designs engaging websites that look good, are reliable and SEO friendly. This is all done at a fraction of the cost large web development companies charge.
Angela is the Executive Director of Dynamic Websites. She holds both a Bachelor Degree in Business and a Masters Degree from RMIT University, Melbourne. She is also a fully qualified Chartered Accountant. and has worked for many small and large corporations, including EY and Deloitte.
After spending many years marketing businesses for others around the world she has returned to Australia. She now applies her skills to help small businesses. Angela has numerous published articles in international magazines. This means she understands how to engage a target audience effectively using good quality content.
Angela has a special interest in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies. This includes how to get a website found online without using Google Ads.
Ingrid is the Team Lead of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services at Dynamic Websites. She holds a Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Services from RMIT University, Melbourne and has worked with many large corporations both in Australia and in the UK, including Accenture, PWC and Bankers Trust.
Ingrid is an expert at research and has a keen eye for detail making her well suited to lead the SEO team.
Cyril is a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Data Analyst at Dynamics Websites. He holds a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy from University of San Agustin, Philippines. He has 18+ years worked experience for small and large companies overseas before joining our Team.
Cyril's main focus is on data preparation and analysis that ensures that bulk content added to websites, especially for online shops is SEO friendly.
Rhoda is a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist at Dynamics Websites. She holds a Bachelor’ Degree in Commerce from Western Institute of Technology, Philippines. She has worked for both small and large companies overseas before joining us.
Rhoda has gained her SEO skills over many years. Her main focus is on helping our small business clients effectively connect and market their businesses to their target customers.
Kateryna is our go to Graphic Designer. With over 5 years experience as a graphic designer she has an intuitive understanding of a client's business and what is needed in a logo or website to reflect their brand and values.
She is extremely creative and versatile. As a result, she works on a diverse range of clients - from tradies to florists and creates beautiful websites each and every time.
Xavier is our go to Web Developer. With a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and over 5 years experience in building websites he is always up to date with the latest technology. In addition, with a Masters in Business Administration he has a deep understanding of the small businesses he works with.
Dynamic Websites is supported by a small team of specialists. This means you get the personalised service of a small business but the technical skills of a large one.
Our range of specialist skills include graphic design, web development, SEO, Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising.
With this range of skills we provide a full suite of services you can trust all your online marketing needs to us.
Why Choose Us
- We offer a free, no obligation, 1/2 hour consultation. This means we always take the time to understand our clients before we begin work. This is because we know building a new website, using Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising or undertaking SEO or content writing are important business decisions
- We offer fixed prices for all our web design packages - so there are no surprises! As a result, you select the web design package that best suits your needs and budget. If you decide on a custom web design package we will also quote a fixed price upfront
- We don't believe in long term contracts, hidden costs, or monthly fees. In addition, we guarantee there will be no nasty surprises when it comes to the pricing of our websites
- We have the technical expertise of a large web design company but at a fraction of the cost. Better still, we do not outsource our work so you are guaranteed we will always deliver the same high standard
- We are always up to date on the latest best practices in the industry. We do this by investing heavily in the training of our staff. This means your new website will be future ready instead of out of date when it launches
- We provide a full range of online solutions. This means we build your website to make it SEO friendly from the start. It also means that we can provide ongoing SEO and Google Ads services