The team at Dynamic Websites recently attended the WordCamp Europe Conference in Berlin, Germany in June 2019.
Investing in training is important to Dynamic Websites. This is because it is important to us to always provide the best web design, SEO and Google Ads services to our clients. To enable us to do this, we stay up to date on the latest initiatives in the industry.
Setting the Standard
The WordCamp Conference attracts world leaders at the cutting edge of their area of specialisation. For example, the co-founder of WordPress, Matt Mullenweg, gave an insightful talk on the latest WordPress innovations. As most of our clients have their websites designed using WordPress keeping up to date means:
- Staying current of evolving developments that are impacting our clients' websites
- Identifying the latest techniques to maximise SEO results
- Increasing our understanding of what is possible using WordPress now and in the future
Other Topics Covered Include:
- Branding your business through your website
- Latest hosting solutions using The Cloud
- How to increase online shop conversions
- Impact of mobile first environment on web design, SEO and Google Ads
- Website speed for customer engagement and SEO results
- Technical issues on best practice to keep websites safe from attackers
Attending the WordCamp Conference was very worthwhile. In the coming months we will be spending time implementing new strategies and techniques to our clients' websites to make sure they stay ahead of their competitors.
Dynamic Websites creates stunning yet affordable websites. Find out more about our website packages (including online shops) or our online marketing services. Give John a call on (03) 9028 7337 or email to find out more about all the web design services we offer.
Dynamic Websites is one of Melbourne's leading web design companies for small and medium sized businesses, based in Hawthorn. We understand what it takes to get a business online. We specialise in providing exceptional web design services and digital marketing services. Our digital marketing expertise extends to Google Ads, Bing Ads, search engine optimisation, content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and blog writing.